Elly Bradshaw Dip Hyp I.S.C.H
Clinical Hypnotherapy and EFT
I am a member of The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, The General Hypnotherapy Register and The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
Time for change
It might be time to start thinking about changing those things that are creating problems in your life. You may be at a crossroads in your life, feel stuck and confused about what you want for your future. Hypnotherapy can help you clarify and transform your thoughts to achieve your desired outcome.
Stop for a moment and consider…
What do you wish you could change?
I offer practical help that really works. My approach is thorough and effective, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else.
I can help with the following:
- Anxiety: social and work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (presentations, meetings, tests, etc.), panic attacks, generalised anxiety,
- Fears and phobias: (dogs, needles, flying, etc.)
- Smoking Cessation: one session
- Confidence: negative self-talk, low self-esteem, blushing, jealousy, self-sabotage, etc.
- Motivation and procrastination: study or work performance, goal setting, low self-belief, motivation to exercise, etc.
- Habits and behaviour: nail biting, overeating, hair pulling (trichotillomania), etc.
- Weight Management: including gastric band hypnosis
- Sports Performance: increased focus and motivation, overcoming performance anxiety, self-belief and optimism, and developing a champion’s mindset.
Get in touch
Getting in touch can seem daunting, but you’ve already done the hard part. Use the form below to send me a quick message. There is no obligation and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can send me a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07843 488834.
91 Liverpool Rd, Cadishead, M44 5BG
Transcend Therapies, 222a Monton Road, Monton, M30 9LJ